Thursday, June 22, 2006

turbulence pullover





Hi everyone. My first post at this kal.

I’m knitting the Turbulence U-Neck Pullover in Debbie Bliss cashmerino dk. Here’s the finished back piece.
And I started the front with the delicate center cable.

I’ve been reading this kal for a few weeks now and I love seeing all the projects come to life by other knitters from this book. The Roundabout Leaf Tank is also on my list – and I’ll definitely be using your notes!

brooke



Tags: Turnbulance Pullover_

4 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I've started turbulence too. I haven't posted anything yet. It's just ribbing so far. It will be fun to watch yours progress. Debbie Bliss Cashmerino should be a really nice choice.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger jillian said...

That looks Great! Was that project in worsted weight? If so, was it difficult to adjust for gauge?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger the daily purl said...

The pattern uses lightweight worsted yarn worked at a gauge of 5.5 spi using size 4mm needles. I’m getting gauge knitting with the DB dk using 4mm addis-so I didn’t have to make any adjustments. But I keep checking with the tape measure to make sure! :)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger treeba said...

Love the color! Will you do pattern length sleeves or full-length? It is the only thing about the pattern I might change - if/when I get to it ;~}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home