Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hey, look! Another Leaf Tank!

Here's my progress so far:

I'm using the Berroco Denim Silk in "Cayenne".

This is about a week's worth of knitting; I've slowed down in the last few days, though, because it's almost time to do some math. Since the tank is photographed on a stick-straight model and I'm, er, curvier than that, I'm planning to shape this tank by do some evenly spaced decreases as I progress up the spiral. I've got a little more hip than bust, so hopefully this will keep things from flapping in the breeze up top, and the tank will end up being a bit of an A-line shape instead of just straight up and down.

Wish me luck. Advice, concerns and stern warnings welcome. :)


Tags: Roundabout Leaf Tank_

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger jillian said...

I love that color! Looking good!

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger treeba said...

I looked all over for that color and could never get my hands on it... your "autumn" leaf tank will be stunning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home