Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finished Shell Tank


This is the most beautiful book with the most unusual patterns I have ever seen. I want to make so many things in it.
I finished the Shell Tank. This is my first project from the book and I love it. It was a lot of fun to make, even thought it did have a lot of seaming at the end. The cable section was my favorite. Here is a picture of it being blocked.
I made it from Filatura Lanarota Summer Soft. The yarn was make of rayon and was very splitty and for my next one (and I will make another one) I will go with cotton.



Tags: FO_, Shell Tank_

7 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

lovely! done very well... I think I´ve to add this top to my list of must haves :-;

Claudia

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Vera said...

It looks awesome! Great work.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Very cool!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger badmomgoodmom said...

It's a beautiful top. Wear it with pride.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Glaistig said...

Fabulous job! Congratulations on finishing.

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger sherry said...

that is gorgeous in purple. that tank is on my list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home