Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ram's horn Jacket


I have started my Ram's horn jacket, I am using the Classic elite Renaissance yarn in the tuscon color, and I just love this yarn. It is not expensive, but the color is just subtle and small variations that you don't really see till it is knit up. I am moving slow on this, as I am juggling too many projects but love this jacket.I am up to the armhole decreases. I also put the hem in, knitting it in,I just suck at sewing and since I just did this w/my sunrise circle jacket, and love the look, decided to do it here. I also didn't make the hem 3" but 2.5 Why?? just wanted to get the hem done.. LOL
sherry



Tags: Ram's Horn Jacket_

3 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger treeba said...

posting at 4:45 am -- hopefully you were just waking up, not just going to bed! Sweater looks great so far. Thanks for the tip about the hem. It was one of the things keeping me from considering this jacket... I'll pop over and read those directions now! Tree

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I am so excited to see more of your jacket! I am dying to make this as well, I just haven't decided on a color yet!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Carol H said...

Have you chosen a closure or shawl pin? Love the one in the photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home