Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Roundabout Leaf Tank

Hi all! My name is jillian, and I'm making the Roundabout Leaf Tank as my first project. It's a gift for my sis's birthday at the end of June. I'm using Berocco's Cotton Twist, and so far am enjoying the project and yarn immensely!

As I started this pattern, I realized that this was truly an instance of knitwear not just mimicking the shape of a garment made of fabric but of using the unique properties of knitted fabric to create a garment. Read more about this WIP at my blog, sknitty. I adore this book, and almost can't decide what I would do next. Seeing all of your beautiful works is inspiring!


Tags: Roundabout Leaf Tank_

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger treeba said...

hi jillian -- I'm exactly where you are (or your pic is) on this tank, just got the yarn today from ebay... so far, so good, and will post a pic tomorrow. Your sister is very lucky! -- Tree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home