Tuesday, May 23, 2006


I have cast on and begun work on the back of the Ram's Horn Jacket. I love the book, want about 32 things out of it, but have very little time to knit for myself, so I think my progress will be slow. Modifications so far: yarn change - I am using Dale of Norway Sisik, which I got for $2.99 a ball. I also changed the depth of the hem to 2", and lengthened the jacket by about 2 inches so it breaks below the hip line - my hips do not need extra attention! I am making the second size. So far it's fantastic, straight foreward and easy to understand and knit.
HOPEFULLY more soon!

Tags: Ram's Horn Jacket_


Post a Comment

<< Home