Thursday, May 18, 2006

Full speed!

Could it be that mine is one of the first Knitting Nature FOs? I truly loved knitting the Swirled Pentagon Pullover, and I'm extremely pleased with how it came out!


I used a cotton/acrylic blend called Gedifra Korfu, and knit the smallest pattern size with only a few modifications. My favorite part of the sweater is of course the pentagon yoke. Look how cleverly the pentagons come together, including a raised back!



All the details you could possibly want on my blog.

I'm already thinking about the next project from this book (although I won't be starting it for some time). Until then, good luck with your projects, everyone!

Grumperina


Tags: FO_, Pentagon Pullover_

3 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Vera said...

Great job!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Your modifications worked out perfectly- the fit is great!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Judy said...

OMG! I love this sweater! I've got to buy this book...good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home