Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hi!

Hello all! I haven't started my first project yet, but as I twiddle my thumbs, I mean, wait patiently ;) for my yarn to arrive, I thought I would drop in an say Hi. I'm Nonnahs from A Little Loopy. And, I don't know about you all, but I had the darndest time deciding on what to make first! I lllove the Turbulence U-Neck Pullover, and plan to knit that up, maybe in a few months, but with it being Spring and all, I decided a tank would be just the thing. But then, which tank? I noticed that a few you have already started the Roundabout Leaf Tank, which I was immediately drawn to as well. But, after some thought, I decided to switch it up a little and go with the Shell Tank from the Spirals chapter.

I'll be using Tahki Cotton Classic in a light shade of lilac...once it arrives. I'm so looking forward to see all the patterns that show up here, and to watch everyone's progress. From what I see so far, it looks like this is going to be a great KAL!

Tags: Shell Tank_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home