Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Welcome....

Welcome the KAL for Norah Gaughan's wonderful book, Knitting Nature.

I think my first project will be the Roundabout Leaf Tank (p. 108), but right now finals should be taking priority!



Please bear with me as this is the first KAL I've hosted and there may be some kinks to work out as I figure this out.

If you wish to join please email me at lilikoiknits@gmail.com or comment here with your email address and the web address to any blog you'd like included.

Thanks!


Tags: Notes from the Mod_
, Roundabout Leaf Tank_

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger CrissyPo said...

I think this may be my first project too! I like so many of them, but I already have the Denim Silk yarn, so it makes picking easy!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Opal said...

What a great new book. Good luck on this endeavor!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger nickolena said...

hi i bought my knitting nature book 2 weeks ago and fell in love with sooo many things, but choose the snapping turtle skirt, the one on the cover, so i ordered a bag of berrco suede in a beautiful green. i bought four balls at my lys and started working the top waist triangles, alas whan i got to the left 1/2 triangle i realized that it was excatly like the right not mirror image! yikes. so i reversed it then i came to the hexagon pick up bit on the second row and realized the the number of pick ups as the hexgon rows progress down all compleatly off at least for the size i am doing, so i'm busy with the calculater and with my fingers crossed that it works out at all. i am really peeved! very noticeable mistakes that should have been proofed for gawd sakes! thank goodness that i did not start on the sweater patterns as that could have been a disaster! be forwarned i emailed the publisher to see if they had a errata page but they ignored me. do you know if ther is a way i can find if the corrections are somewhere out there? i have $150 of yarn involved in this mess. very discouraging.
jill jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home