Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pentagon Pullover, here I come!

I hope everyone here is as excited about this book as I am! Isn't it fantastic? Different? Intriguing? :)

 


I've chosen to knit the Pentagon Pullover from the pentagons chapter, and I will be using a cotton/acrylic blend yarn called Gedifra Korfu. I wrote a full blog entry, including a mini book review, my plans for the sweater, and pictures of some of the other designs in the book on my blog.

I think I'm most excited about seeing all the different designs on this blog :). I see Lilikoi is making the Roundabout Leaf Tank, which I think is gorgeous - can't wait to see your progress!

Grumperina

Tags: Pentagon Pullover_

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger sherry said...

Love that color too. The more I look at the book, the more I want to make!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger nicole said...

I'm going to knit this one too! But I'm not sure what colour yet..I have tons of black stuff that matches this gauge - but Black wouldn't do the beautiful design justice somehow.

Your colour looks *great!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home