Monday, May 22, 2006

Basalt tank mistakes.

I have discovered an obvious mistake in the pattern...please note:

If you are knitting this tank, make sure you count inbetween your markers after the eyelet rows. You will know what I am talking about because it doesn't work out evenly...atleast in this size....and you sometimes have to k2tog when the stitches are on either side of a marker. You will see.

Also...the mistake in the pattern is this

Inside Section.Rows 9, 11, 13, 15 and 17 PURL.

I am progressing, slowly...



Tags: Basalt Tank_,
  • Errata_
  • 4 Comments:

    At 8:18 AM, Blogger christine said...

    thanks for pioneering this project! :) i am obsessed with loving that green colour you chose...

     
    At 12:27 PM, Blogger Katy said...

    I'm working on this tank now. I'm glad someone went first and found the mistakes it the pattern. Sorry that it was such a mess for you, but grateful none the less!

     
    At 1:01 AM, Blogger Knittacia said...

    I am afraid there is more mistakes in this pattern. Now I have finished all 7 hexagons. There are some mistakes on the cast-on/pick-up for Hexagon 5.
    Now I can't get it right with the armhole edges. It tells to pick up sts along armhole. Then knit 2 rows. And then bend off knitwise! How is that possible?

     
    At 2:00 AM, Blogger Knittacia said...

    I am sorry....the armhole edges are okey after all. I was thinking "BO with right side facing", but it is "BO on a wrong side row". So it is all okey and it looks nice, too.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home