Saturday, May 27, 2006

Vortex Pullover coming along

This is where I was at earlier this month:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now the back is done to the armpits. It's been pretty boring st st on size 5 needles with a little shaping. But once I get the 2 front side pieces done I can do the cable panel. So that part should be fun. I do love the yarn I'm using (Jo Sharp Silkroad Tweed DK). So this is a good while watching movies at home knit for now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




-Amber


Tags: Vortex Street Pullover_

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Monika said...

The yarn looks lovely. Stockinet stitches are boring. Thank god for the panel in front. Have fun knitting!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger KLC said...

The Yarn is really nice. I am wondering how the sweater is coming along? I just started this and wanted to know if you have run into any issues?? I am looking forward to seeing the final product.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home