Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Can´t let my fingers off that book

I saw this phantastic book at Lolly´s Blog 2 weeks ago and my chops fell down looking at all the nice models. The next action I took was ordering it at the internet. It said I´ll have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks :-( , but I got it in just 6 days. I brought it to my local knitting group in Frankfurt, Germany, and the others girls were fascinated too. My girlfriend Claudia and I planned to start with the largest project in the book, the Hex Coat. Next week we want to choose the colors and than place the order for the yarn, Lett Lopi, an island wool with 100 metres per 50 grams skein. You all will read about our efforts right here :-)



Tags: Hex Coat_

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger sherry said...

Claudia,
that coat looks gorgeous, so can't wait to see the progress.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I want to make that Hex Coat but I am concerned because the smallest size is so huge. I´d love to hear how your progress goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home