Friday, May 26, 2006

Asymmetrical Cardi + Ultrasilk

Hi All

I'm thinking of using Berroco Ultrasilk for this cardi. Anyone have any experience with this yarn? What do you think about using it for the hex-patterned cardi? It's kind of a big purchase if the yarn isn't right...

I've also got my eye on a shorter version of the serpentine coat, using Dale Sisek (just happen to have 3 colors in my stash), and oh, about 3-4 other patterns in this book...

Tree
(sadly blogless but hoping to change all that in the next month)


Tags: Aysmmetrical Cardigan_

2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Monika said...

I'm using Dale Sisik for a Log Cabin i'm currently knitting (amongst other wool). It's very soft and a little bit mohairy. I'm using 4.5 mm needles and it's a bit loose. would be interesting to see it in a garment though.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Take the plunge and start your blog! I finally did about a month ago, after more than a year of procrastinating, and have been loving it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home