Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hex Coat

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Kellie, and I'm going to be making the Hex Coat. (Details will be documented as well on my fledgling blog, Cottage Knitting.) This is the first pattern I'm ever going to follow with exactly the yarn and colorway that it calls for. I love the look in the picture:






Tags: Hex Coat_











And luckily, Reynold's Lite Lopi is only $3.10 at Webs! My yarn should be here in a day or so - I can't wait to get started!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Hi Kellie,

my girlfriend Claudia und I will choose our colours of the Lett Lopi, nearly the same as Reynolds Lopi, but available in Germany for €2,60/50g, tomorrow in our knitting group and place the order this weekend. Then go for the Hex Coat ;-)

Hugs
Claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home