Sunday, June 18, 2006

FO: Roundabout Leaf Tank

Today I finished and blocked the Roundabout tank in Berroco Cotton Twist:
This was very fun and a great learning experience. I did find one error in this pattern, though...Row 2 of the 2-row pattern for the straps listed on page 111 should read thus (corrections in bold):

p3, yo, p2tog, p2(2,3,3,2) 3(3,4,4,3), [k2,p2] x times, delete p1(1,2,2,1), yo, p2tog, p2

I wrote a near-novella on my take on this pattern. I hope it can be helpful to others in the midst of, or planning on, making this top. So as not to take up huge bandwidth, feel free to hop over to my blog at sknitty if you want to read all about it.

Tags: Roundabout Leaf Tank_, FO_, Errata_

5 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger sarah said...

Thank you: it's really useful to see a real person wearing that -- and looking good in it! I hope you and it are very happy together :-)

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger jillian said...

Thanks Sarah! Actually it's a giftie for my sis :) I'm glad you found the pics helpful!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger andrea said...

Congratulations! It looks great on you!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger cmeknit said...

Beautiful! It's nice to see one knit!

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger treeba said...

Beautiful job Jillian, and so fast! I'll pop over to your blog and read the details. Really nice work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home