Sunday, June 25, 2006

Obsessed ;-)

Since I started with my Hex Coat on Thursday evening this week with my friend Claudia in our knitting group I can´t let my fingers off this project. I already frogged the first 20cm because I didn´t like that the edge of the rib part was shorter than the part of the moss stiched one. I had some doubts that the hexagon couldn´t fit. So I restartes the ribbing with 4,5mm needles and I think it´s O.K.

Because I´m not a patient person at all I also began to knit 3 of the 23 hexagon at the edge of the fronts.

See how my progress is just at the same tim I´m writing this post.



I´ll keep you informed about further progress and learnings. And I´m curious about the other Hex Coats I already saw having started in this blog.

Hugs Claudia.


Tags: Hex Coat_

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger JulieFrick said...

Ooh, love it! Thanks for the progress pics. Are you doing it in the full length? Are you using the same color as the one in the book? Looks like it!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Hi juliefrick, yes, it´s the full length. It reaches down to my knees despite I´m 1,76m tall. No, it´s not the color mentioned in the book, it´s shade 1405 Flaschengrün from Lett Lopi, an island wool with the same yardage and gauge as the used yarn from Reynolds but available in germany :-)
Claudia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home