Sunday, June 25, 2006

Obsessed ;-)

Since I started with my Hex Coat on Thursday evening this week with my friend Claudia in our knitting group I can´t let my fingers off this project. I already frogged the first 20cm because I didn´t like that the edge of the rib part was shorter than the part of the moss stiched one. I had some doubts that the hexagon couldn´t fit. So I restartes the ribbing with 4,5mm needles and I think it´s O.K.

Because I´m not a patient person at all I also began to knit 3 of the 23 hexagon at the edge of the fronts.

See how my progress is just at the same tim I´m writing this post.



I´ll keep you informed about further progress and learnings. And I´m curious about the other Hex Coats I already saw having started in this blog.

Hugs Claudia.


Tags: Hex Coat_

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Hi juliefrick, yes, it´s the full length. It reaches down to my knees despite I´m 1,76m tall. No, it´s not the color mentioned in the book, it´s shade 1405 Flaschengrün from Lett Lopi, an island wool with the same yardage and gauge as the used yarn from Reynolds but available in germany :-)
Claudia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home