Wednesday, July 25, 2007

basalt tank - the final post!

i present to you......... the basalt tank - off the blocking board and on the ole body!


while i still am unsure about how much i'll wear this, i'm pleased with how it turned out (and very displeased with the photograph, but i was anxious to go ahead and post it). i feel like everything time i finish a project, i get a little bit closer to knitting that elusive perfect garment. i consider this basalt tank to be one baby step closer to that goal.. i've posted more pics and details of the project at my blog. thanks for motivating me to get this thing finished!! i'll be back with progress on the ram's horn jacket once it cools down a little... in the meantime, i look forward to seeing all of your finished (and in progress) gems!

3 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

This looks really lovely on you. It would make a great layering piece if you're not into it on its own. :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Herdis said...

I really like it. The color is great!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Linda@SquabbleHollow said...

I agree with Mandy and herdis. I just signed on to this blog today. I have almost finished the Roundabout leaf tank.I will be working on the Ram's Horn jacket next and thank Janette for posting all her help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home