Friday, June 08, 2007

The Hats...

I LOVE this book!

Unfortunately, I'm not knitting sweaters until I get close to my target weight, soooooo....
hats it is!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cascade 220 Heathers (100%wool): 9454
This pattern was a tiny bit tricky for a somewhat beginner, but so worth it.
I'm so in love with this yarn's color...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cascade 220 Heathers (100%wool): 4009
This is the second one of these I've knitted- this is the first:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I didn't like my yarn choice for the first one, so I did the second, but now I can't decide which one I like better...
I added a crocheted edge to both of them because they turned out a bit too short for me.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Crystal Jean said...

I love how the sunflower tam turned out. I've been rather ambitious so far, so I haven't had a chance to knit any of the hats.

Great color choices. They all suit you.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger randi K design said...

I love that yarn also...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home