Friday, May 18, 2007

Ram's Horn Jacket

I stumbled across the Ram's Horn Jacket through another Aussie blog about a week or so ago and immediately purchased Knitting Nature, ordered the yarn, which arrived three days later, and began knitting.
I'm using a Bendigo yarn (Rustic, colour Peppercorn) and so far it seems to be working well. I went up a needle size then recommended for this yarn to a 5mm to get gauge, which worked out exactly, as well, the fabric still looks good. I choose this yarn as it was immediately available to me in Oz and the colour was so close to the photo of the jacket.

The right front is complete, now working on the left front. Such an easy knit so far, but really looking forward to knitting and attaching the collar to complete this fabulously, stylish jacket.
You can also follow my progress on my blog.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Liana said...

I did a cabled cardigan in Bendigo's Peppercorn Rustic this winter! I love the color, and it will be perfect for the Ram's Horn. I'm planning on making the RH in Rustic Agate, as soon as I'm done with a few other things first. Just finished a Shell Tank as well. Glad I was pointed to this blog, although I could have used the errata before I knitted the shell....Oh well, most of it was intuitive anyway, I guess. That's my story anyway! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home