Monday, May 14, 2007

I've started the Spiral Scarf


I'm already knitting the Bubble Pullover, and now I've started the Spiral Scarf, which I guess will soon be finished since it is such a rapid knit - I find it so hard to put it away since I can always "just finish the next hexagon" :)

It is knitted from this blue yarn, which is one strand of mohair mixed with a 2-ply strand, that changes colour between black, yellow, turquoise, and pink - I think this strand is made of cotton and maybe polyamide.
I made my largest hexagon with 24 sts along the sides, i.e. two more than the pattern calls for, to make the scarf a little larger. By now, I have made 8 hexagons, starting with the largest one.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Crystal Jean said...

I'd like to see more of it. It looks fun.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Terri Lynn said...

Gorgeous Yarn! It will be very pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home