Thursday, May 03, 2007

Phyllo Yoked Pullover Alert!

There is a phyllo in progress in London!

It is my first adult sized knit and the jumper involves techniques that I have not tried before e.g. final construction on circulars.

I am halfway up the second sleeve and the back, front and other sleeve are waiting impatiently for me to get to the point where I put them all together onto a circular needle, ready to do the yoke...I am really looking forwards to this bit!

I am posting progress on my ORK blog and will update here when I have something more interesting than stocking stitch to show you all.

Apologies for very null 'Blog Owner' name, I run a newsletter blog for a small sports club...and I like to keep the different elements of my life a little bit separate!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger 5elementknitr said...

What a cool picture!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Gisela said...

stunning!!!!!!!
Where can I find the pattern?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home