Sunday, April 08, 2007

Spiral Scarf complete


Here's my Spiral Scarf, complete. The multicoloured yarn is Koigu, and the darker blue is Claudia Handpainted; I thought the two really worked well together in this pattern. This pattern is great for handpainted and variegated yarns, which mimic it, spiralling towards the centre. I love the pattern itself; so simple but so beautiful!
I made some changes mainly in the arrangement of the hexagons, and details, with more pictures are on my blog.
Am looking forward to more projects from this book! I think the Ogee Tunic might be next.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger zarafa said...

the alternating colors work really well in this scarf and i love the ones you chose. its lovely!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Passionknitly said...

this looks beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home