Monday, March 19, 2007

New Member with Spiral Scarf


Hy everyone,
I'm new to this knit-along. Many thanks to Lilikoi for inviting me to the club.

I own the book "Knitting Nature" just a few weeks and this is my first project of it.

I loved the "Spiral Scarf" from the very first view and looked for the right yarn to make it. Finally I found "Bamboo Color" from Regia (shade 1066) and I'm very happy with it - it is so soft. I work double-stranded with 3,5mm-needles as the pattern defines. I like the pattern very much because it is so easy and the outcome is so impressive and - different.

This won't be my last knitting project from this book and from Laura Gaughan. Have you seen her short jacket in the last winter issue of Vogue Knitting? I think that will be my next challenge.

Keep on knitting and if you like have a look at my blog click here. I look forward to your comments.
Greetings from Germany
Susanne

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home