Saturday, May 05, 2007

Turbulence U-Neck Pullover







Thanks for allowing me to contribute to this great blog you have going! I live in South Metro Denver, CO. I have lived many places and I believe Denver to be the mecca of yarn stores and knitters - at least in the USA! Oh, I love green yarn, then blue (as in indigo or larkspur blue). Please visit my blog, Larkspur Studio to see what I am up to and please comment (I need insights to what I am doing). Enough with the intro.

Last week I went to a LYS (Strings, A Knitting Boutique) yearly blowout sale and picked up this Queensland Katmandu DK (half off), thinking I could easily make the Ram's Horn Jacket, only to be disappointed, not enough and guage all wrong. I don't know why I was so disappointed? Only because, I turn back to my favorite piece in the whole book to see that, yes, the gauge is correct, and I HAVE BOUGHT EXACTLY THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SKEINS! I immediately swatched on 4's and 6's. Washed, blocked, and got amazing results. Sunday's start, to Wednesday finishing the back! Yesterday I started the front, got up early this Saturday morning and arrived to the paatern portion to the top of the front. I hope to finish the front tonight!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger 5elementknitr said...

WOW, are you fast! My family and I just moved to Parker last Nov. We LOVE it here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home