Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm so fond of the Bubble Pullover


I finished the Bubble Pullover as my second item from Knitting Nature (the third item, the Turbulence U-neck Pullover, is already on the needles). It is just so nice to wear and fashionable as well. I made it less baggy than in the book, and I think that suits me better. As I have mentioned before, I reversed the decreases like Knot Another Hat did in order to use this as a design feature. I made the largest size but with a much smaller gauge. The sweater came out as a size small. The buttons are ladybirds. You can see a closeup and more details on my blog.
Yarn: 1 strand kidmohair, 1 strand 100% wool from Henrichsens Uldspinderi
Needles: 4.0 mm and 4.5 mm
Size: Large, but turned out small due to the smaller gauge (as planned).

5 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Bets said...

Beautiful color and knitting, looks wonderful.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Michele said...

I love your pullover! I especially like your accent buttons in red. They really add to the beautiful Blue color.

Michele
lilyputts

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Janette said...

The Bubble Pullover looks great! I like the end result of the alterations you've made to the pattern. Very clever.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Birgitte said...

Thank you all of you! Your very nice comments encourage me to knit on and on :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this pullover. Everytime I see it I get envious! The button is so cute, I love how it pops against the sweater!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home