Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ram's Horn Jacket - Norah Gaughan

Hi everyone …. I’m experiencing problems with the collar instructions and seeking assistance from anyone who has completed this jacket.

I’ve completed the body of the garment, which was a very easy knit. Have also blocked and sewn together, but the collar instructions have me totally confused.

Is there anyone on the Knit-Along who is currently knitting or has knitted this pattern? A friend is also experiencing problems with the collar instructions, so I know there is a real problem deciphering details.

I have read the errata attached to this Knit-Along, as well I have emailed Norah Gaughan at Berroco, where one of the staff replied directing me to another
errata page and the publisher for assistance. I have not contacted the publisher, but hoping someone here will be able to assist.

HELP!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger kaleidoscoptic said...

I hate to tell you this but I gave up on the collar and just picked up stitches and knit down. I tried three times and when I finally got the stitches right the whole thing was way too small. I love the jacket and the plain collar looks fine though. Please post if you work it out. I'd love to know how it goes for you. I did post a picture to the KAL so look for it in the archives.
Good luck.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Janette said...

Thanks for your note kaleidoscoptic, but I've worked it out. I'll write and post about it this week. Another Ram's Horn knitter has said the collar is difficult to attach, but I'll detail all in one post.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Joy said...

hello,
it is a beautiful jacket.
i would like so much to participate in this KAL, i love so many things in that book...

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said...

I am so wanting to do this project next, I have been searching for the perfect yarn....I am glad someone is working out the collar problem, I can't wait to see the finished project!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger sally f. said...

so how does one get the errata for the ram's horn jcket?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home