Thursday, August 17, 2006

Commiserate

Apologies to those who were hoping for a post about an actual KN project.

I have not been able to start one as I still have not received my book since I ordered it on 27 July. According to the shop (a very incompetent Australian online bookshop - email me privately if you want to know which one), they dispatched it on 28 July from their Sydney warehouse (I live in Sydney).

10 business days later, I phoned them to say I have not received it. They told me to check with Australia Post. I did and there was no record of it entering their system. I phoned bookshop again. They said they would resend it. Great.

4 days later, still no book. Phoned them again today. They finally fessed up that the book is apparently out of stock and they won't have it in until the end of August. I cancelled the order. Grrrr....

Let's hope Amazon is not as incompetent. (It's on sale there btw.)

Meanwhile I'll just have to continue salivating at all yous' project pics...

3 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so frustrating! I hope you get your book soon!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger OLGAJAZZY said...

oh, my what an ordeal!
I hope all works out for you, amazon is the best, i got mine there. Always on time!
Good luck with the Future objects!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger nicole said...

OUCH! All you wanna do is *knit!* I hope you get your book soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home