Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shell Tank

Hi everybody,
I just joined this KAL and I am really excited to be its member. All your beautiful FOs inspired me to order the book and I cannot stop glancing through it and planning what I am going to make next. My first project is the Shell Tank. I am using Knitpicks' Shine Sport and now I am working on the right front part. I had to make some size adjustments due to a slightly different gauge. I am also trying to make the whole tank little longer. I would like the ribbing to fall slightly bellow my waist. The cable part shows the length the pattern calls for, the back is a couple inches longer. I really hope all the parts will fit together and my Shell tank will look as great as the ones that have been posted here. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great so far! I love the color.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I would like to be added to this knitalong. I ordered the book yesterday. I think it is an artistic masterpiece, done in textiles! My email address is sarahmastergardener@yahoo.com

Thanks!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger treeba said...

hi -- I too would want the tank a bit longer, so please keep me posted on how it works out! You've picked a lovely color, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home