Friday, July 14, 2006

Roundabout Tank

I have started my roundabout tank 2 days ago I love the pattern, it's going super fast! I want to thank you girls for all the corrections that I found in this KAL before we got the errata! It's so much help!
And thank you Norah Gaughan for a very unusual knitting book!


At first I knit one round and joined it, tried it on, too big, too roomy, so I frogged like 6-7 rows and then joined it, I may have some problems further, but hope not when the shaping of the body starts. Also I am using Tahki Cotton Classic, so even if it's a bit roomy washing machine can shrink it up for me for a better snug look =) Judging by the speed I am going, I will be done very soon! No wonder it's such an easy and fun pattern!


Good luck everyone with your Knitting Nature Projects!
Olga

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olga, What is the missing stitch on pg. 111, Row 11 under Shape Shoulder using short rows? In my book there is no stitch listed following the colon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home