Friday, July 14, 2006

In the Mail!

Hi everyone,
I just join this KAL. A friend told me how great the Knitting Nature book is, and I was completely inspired to get the book by this blog after I saw your photos! It's in the mail from Amazon, can't wait to get started. I have no idea if it's possible or not, but I'd like to try using some larger gauge (e.g., US10) needles/yarn; I'm good at math and changing gauges. Anyone have any advice about this?

Reason being that I have way too much yarn, and trying to control my urges to buy more. But I suppose I could blame a new purchase on my best friend! (She'd love that, she's the one telling me I've got a yarn sickness.)

I'm pretty new to knitting, and I've never had any desire to knit anything with smaller needles or cables/fancier stitches/etc until I saw the sweaters in this book!!! I love mathematical and the organic nature of the designs.

:-) Gelsomina
gelsominalucchesi.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger treeba said...

There are patterns in the book that call for larger needles (asymetrical sweater comes to mind)... enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home