Thursday, July 06, 2006

FO: Turbulence Pullover



Pattern: Turbulence U-Neck Pullover
Yarn: Debblie Bliss cashmerino dk
Needles: Addi turbos 3.5 mm & 4 mm
Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows = 4 inches
Modifications: None
Size: Petite
Started: 6.14.06
Completed: 7.4.06

This pullover was a straightforward knit – make a front, back, two sleeves, submerge block and then sew, sew, sew. The front piece with the gorgeous cable was the most interesting part of the project, but it went by too quickly. I stuck to the pattern, but if I had to knit it again, I’d consider knitting it in the round and adding waist shaping. It’s big on me and very square/boxy – my own fault, I should have taken the time and adjusted the pattern knowing that the measurements given for the petite size were going to be too big.

The turbulence cable chart is missing row 36 – no big deal, just follow the established pattern – then the next row will be a knit row and you decrease 4 sts between markers (Christine gives details in the comments of this entry).

More on this finished object here.

Brooke

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Celestine said...

phantastic !

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Vera said...

I love it. Beautiful color.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger treeba said...

beautiful!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger the daily purl said...

Thank you!-Brooke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home