Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mister Sandman

Mister sandman, bring me a dream
Make him the cutest that Ive ever seen

Give him two lips like roses and clover

Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over


Sandman, I'm so alone

Don't have nobody to call my own

Please turn on your magic beam

Mister sandman, bring me a dream


Take one part sand dollar







Add a dash of desert











Throw in some Ivory Silk Maiden








And a little Sea silk for flavor








Don't forget to follow the recipe...








Mix well








Form by hand








Allow to cool (but not too long.)








Recipe yields one sand dollar pullover (soon)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Kristina B said...

I love your post on this... how imaginative! And the WIP looks fab!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger opsimathphd said...

I'm just thinking of starting on this. Have you gotten any further with it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home