Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Still there, peoples?

Happy new year, knitalongers!

I started my 2nd Knitting Nature project over our Christmas break up in hot & humid Far North Queensland. Not the best knitting weather, trust me!

It's the Phylotaxis Scarf using Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed in Autumn. This picture was taken outside our cabin at Palm Cove - you can just see a bit of the lush tropical trees outside.

The scarf is going to be a birthday/belated Christmas present for my best friend in London. I've got less than 2 weeks to finish it - think I'll make it? (Bearing in mind I do have a day job and a life!)

So far I'm about a fifth of the way there. Didn't really get much done while on holidays as we were having too much FUN!

Read about our Great Barrier Reef & Daintree adventure on my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home