Thursday, November 16, 2006

Spiral Scarf Abridged

Fresh off the sticks, I present my first project from Knitting Nature: the Spiral Scarf. It was fun to knit and a great foil for the abundance of straight scarves out there. It wears more like a stole, so I decided to keep it shorter. I did not like how the trailing mini hexagons flopped around in the book illustration, so I kept it to 5 decreasing segments that would allow for a little overlap:

Drape about shoulders, add some chopsticks to fasten, and voila! Instant glamour gal.

Yarn: Tahki Stacy Charles Shannon; Needles: INOX size 7 dpns

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger ginabeana said...

That's really nice. I don't like the little trailing pieces either. It just seemed a little bit awkward.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Monika said...

Looking good on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home