Monday, October 16, 2006

Ta-Daaaaaa!



It's been five years, but I am back, baby. Behold, my Sand Dollar Pullover!

I'd like to thank Norah Gaughan for her great pattern, Melanie Fallick for putting up with my questions, the creator and participants of this KAL for the sense of community, my husband for giving selflessly his hours of dog-walking, cooking and waiting for me to come to bed, Morehouse Merino for making yarn soft enough for me to wear next to my skin, knittinghelp.com for kitchener stitch and more, my dog for not eating my knitting when I go to work, Eucalan for a fantastic smelling woolwash... I know I'm forgetting someone... OK, they're playing the exit music... I love you all and thank you for your neverending support! This one's dedicated to Grandma!!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Fabu! Oh and BTW, I love your fireplace!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger AJ said...

Very pretty! Enjoy wearing it!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger kaleidoscoptic said...

Beautiful! It looks wonderful on you.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger bionic robinson said...

Thanks for the compliments, you knitting fools!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger gretchen said...

that's great!! I really want to knit that one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home