Friday, September 29, 2006

Another new member!

Hello! I am yet another new member to the KAL! I got the book back in July and I love many of the patterns from it, but Christmas gift knitting has been dominating my time. However, I recently took advantage of a sale at Michael's and got a bunch of Patons Class Merino, and I have started the Turbulence U-Neck Pullover.

It doesn't look like it in the photo, but the color of the yarn is actually pretty similar to the one in the book. Normally I don't try to copy the original color to closely, but I really like the idea of a beige colored sweater - neutrals can seem a bit dull for knitting, but they go well with so many things once knitted up.

I'm very excited, although I suspect the miles of stockinette may numb my brain after a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home