Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Shell...Tunic?



Well I am all finished with my shell tank! But I would say it fits much more like a tunic than a tank. I did the size small with 2 inches added in length. It is definitely oversized, but I think it will still be something I wear a lot layered over a t-shirt or thermal. I have an extremely short torso, and even with the 2 inches added length the back is quite short...so I caution anyone else making this - they may want to add some length, unless they want a drafty back! I used Cotone yarn, about 6 balls worth in a leafy green. It took probably about a week to knit, but that is just a rough estimate because I have been very distracted with all of our nice weather lately! Feel free to visit my blog for more pictures!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home