Saturday, September 02, 2006

So close...



Well I have made little progress on my Shell Tank...the weather here has been beautiful...so we have been out enjoying it every minute we can, and unfortunately I haven't mastered the whole knitting while walking/playing deal. But I will finish it...and we are in for a couple cloudy days...so I am thinking tomorrow should be the day!

I am using a cotton/acrylic blend called Cotone. There isn't much of a selection of yarn where I live that isn't wool, but This seems to be working nicely. I am doing it in the smallest size, and the only thing I am doing differently is adding on about 2 inches of length as I am not one to show off the tumtum.

I also wanted to say thanks for all of the nice comments on my bubble pullover! I forgot to mention how long it took...I think approximately 2 weeks, but that was while I had the flu, and not much energy for anything (not even knitting!) I don't have any pictures of how it looks after blocking...but it is similar it just drapes nicer. With all of the sunshine we have had I haven't been wearing sweaters...but I will try to take another picture soon!

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Looks really nice! I like the shade of green you chose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home