Saturday, October 21, 2006

Half an Asym.

Just a little update. For whatever reason, the Rowan Cork is not going as far as I had hoped. Luckily, I have extra. Sizing still looks good, but I do wonder if the schematic for the sweater includes the button band? The band w/collar schematic is shown next to the sweater. Anyhow, when figuring sizing and checking gauge, I did not include the button band, so it may be slightly larger if I've guessed wrong. Also, on Right Front, I believe total number of stitches after Shaping Front Neck are off. For small, I came up with 86 stitches, not 90. Anyone else notice this?

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

Yes, watch for the errors at the front right neck shaping and back length.

I've detailed the errors I've found so far in the comments of my previous post.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger treeba said...

Pricesspumkin -- thanks for that info. I have knit the front right neck about 4x already, and now it will be 5, but worth it (the other times were mostly stupid errors).

Juliefrick -- I'm going to guess I'll use 13-14 balls of Cork for a small. What color do you have? I love this yarn, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home