Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cowl Pullover



My Cowl Pullover is knitted from 5 skeins of worsted weight Malabrigo in the marine colourway. I knitted an intermediate between sizes petite and small getting the gauge at needles size 6mm.

I couldn't make the instructions for the cowl work, so I changed it by looking at the photos instead - I think it worked out well.

I was a littled worried about sewing and cutting the cowl, but that worked out nicely, too.

I really like the outcome of my efforts - I must say, that this is another clever pattern from Norah: I like how the integrated sleeve-collar makes this an unusual sweater. Mmmmmm :)

6 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger lababla said...

it really looks great!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger lababla said...

sorry you didn't see my How-to before, but your way looks nice too...and flat. I hope mine will get flat once blocked.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Birgitte said...

Thank you! :)

I enjoyed reading your how-to anyway - nice to see how it should have been done :)

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Prachi said...

That looks great! What a lovely colour. Your version makes that pattern look really good.

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is really pretty! It fits you so well!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Kristina B said...

I prefer the pattern now having seen your version - the colour choice is exquisite, not to mention the knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home