Friday, August 25, 2006

bubble pullover progress.


I finally have something that looks somewhat like a sweater. All that's left is 10" of 2x2 ribbed boredom for the collar, sleeve seams, and about 8 billion ends to weave in. I really hope this thing fits--it seems very big, and I know its supposed to have a lot of ease, but I normally wear fitted clothes, so its making me nervous.

I should buckle down and finish this, but in a fit of unfaithfulness I started the ram's horn jacket. No picture, because I only have an un impressive inch of hem.

4 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Dharmafey said...

I would love to see this sweater on when it's finished! And the Ram's Horn too. Those are two of the patterns I'd love to make but am a little afraid to wear!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I'm more than a little afraid to wear it, believe me. Fingers crossed.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Knot Another Hat said...

Sign me up! I'm Sarah, at http://knotanotherhat.typepad.com. I'm working on the Bubble Pullover and Amy's looks great!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger AnJaka said...

Hi Engineer, You can sign up Party Pokerwith CODE: RB2006 to get bounus :20% upto $100. regard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home