Sunday, July 02, 2006

roundabout we go.




Shell tank is blocking, so with great glee I present the beginning of my roundabout tank, which is my new favorite thing ever. This pattern is addictive--the rows are short, so I really feel like I'm making progress. Alternating rows from both skeins of yarn is working out well--a lot of variegated yarns look great in the skein, but not so much knitted up, but this looks great. Hopefully I'll get to the joining part tonight, so I have some idea of what it's really going to look like.

Someone asked what yarn this is--it's Schaefer Laurel, and it's even better in person.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Grace said...

Has anyone connected the roundabout tank after knitting the strip? That way, width adjustments can be made without ripping out
the knitting.

Come to think of it, waist shaping can be added by using fewer rows on the strip around the waist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home