Saturday, June 17, 2006

Watching it Grow

My Roundabout Leaf Tank is growing so nicely. Maybe it's the leaves or the way it is knit in a spiral that makes it seem very organic. Whatever it is, I love it!


If you are working on this pattern or thinking about it, my suggestion is to block it after every round. The first time, it looked too wide so I decided to block the piece to get an accurate measurement. It was over 2 inches to wide! Finally after the third try, it came out to be a perfect 18 inches. This is definitely a piece that you want to fit correctly.

Mohair Dreams


Tags: Roundabout Leaf Tank_

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger CrissyPo said...

Good advice on the blocking of this tank. I'm thinking I should have blocked mine before joining, but it's too late now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home