Thursday, June 29, 2006

this seems to be taking a long time.



Here's the shell tank, all that's left to be done is the edging on one armhole and the side seams. I'm ready for it to be done, but this has been an enjoyable project for most of the way--the construction makes it more interesting, and no sleeves to contend with is certainly a help. I think I'm going to need to block the bottom ribbing pretty well--I don't like how much its pulling in, but that should be easy enough to deal with.

In other news, Norah herself is going to be signing books at the store I work at sometime in September--I don't know exactly when, and don't know if i will know, but if I do, I'll pass it along.




Tags:
  • Shell Tank_
  • 2 Comments:

    At 10:17 PM, Blogger Two-Socks said...

    I've had my eye on this exact pattern for a very long time. Love your finished object! Wish I could find the time to start another project (on top of the three I'm trying to complete!).

     
    At 8:28 AM, Blogger skj said...

    I have begun the back for the Shell Tank...has anyone thought about how the front sections could be knitted in one piece??

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home