Monday, June 26, 2006

mmm. fresh yarn.


Finally got the yarn for my roundabout tank in, and it's freakin gorgeous. I can't quite get the colors to read properly on my camera, but this is close-- it's deeper and richer than this, with more teal-greenish in places and an almost blue-black in others. It's shiny, it's soft, I'm in love. I just hope the design works well in a variegated yarn--I'm planning on knitting from both skeins at once, instead of my usual lazy putting up with pooling.

But before I start this, must press on and finish the shell tank--I've got about half of the right front left, then the edging and seaming, and she's done. I'm a little afraid I might run out of yarn--people, cross your fingers for me. Pictures to come.


Tags: Roundabout Leaf Tank_

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Lilikoi Knits said...

Wow, that yarn looks gorgeous. What is it?

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Schaefer Yarns Laurel, it's pima cotton and its FABULOUS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home